gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Kam Kasravi <kamkasr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DISCUSS: Review, and decide whether to accept additional code commit from github.com/gearpump
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 14:45:21 GMT
+1 on skipping the review process per Weihua's comment above.

    On Wednesday, April 13, 2016 7:39 AM, JiangWeihua <whjiang@outlook.com> wrote:

 I will prefer to skip the review process for these commits as they have already been reviewed
and we need to have a stable base to work on asap. And Sean's recent style fix impacts hundreds
of files.

> Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 14:26:50 +0000
> From: kamkasravi@gmail.com
> To: dev@gearpump.incubator.apache.org
> Subject: Re: DISCUSS: Review, and decide whether to accept additional code commit from
github.com/gearpump

> If we have matching JIRA's I would prefer to import per JIRA and close the JIRA.This
makes it consistent with the apache process.