freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@gmail.com>
Subject Request For Comment - freemarker-cli
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 11:07:26 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm playing around with Template Engines for a couple of years and over Christmas I moved
some of my code from Velocity for FreeMarker.

One piece of code which could be useful to the public is https://github.com/sgoeschl/freemarker-cli
<https://github.com/sgoeschl/freemarker-cli>

* Don’t now if I already re-invented the wheel :-)
* Please note that this is my first contact with Apache FreeMarker
* I would like to ditch Groovy and migrate to a stand-alone Java application
* It is already under ASL-2.0

So the question is - could this be a useful contribution to the project?! As far as I know
open source is not oneway only :-)

Thanks in advance,

Siegfried Goeschl