forrest-user mailing list archives

From Hitoshi Ozawa <Ozawa_Hito...@ogis-ri.co.jp>
Subject Re: Is there a decent way of using different PDF fonts for different parts of a Forrest site?
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 04:01:47 GMT
Hi Karl,

It's really not just about the font. document-to-fo.xsl, language="ja"
attribute should be added to the
fo:root element when generating Japanese pdf files.

So, to put it all together, document-to-fo.xsl should be modified to
contain a when block to check lang and output
an appropriate font and language.

<xsl:choose>
<xsl:when test='lang("ja")'>IPAPGothic</xsl:when>
<xsl:otherwise>serif</xsl:otherwise>
</xsl:choose>

The question is if there is a more general way to do this than editing
the xsl file.

H.Ozawa