Hi list,

Using the most recent stable forrest release I made some changes to the Apache Nutch site (haven't committed them yet due to problems) but building our site code with 'forrest' fails with the following material in broken-links.xml

<broken-links>
  <link message="The current document is unable to create an element of the requested type (namespace: http://www.w3.org/2000/svg, name: html).">index.pdf</link>
  <link message="No pipeline matched request: error:ext:wiki">error:ext:wiki</link>
</broken-links>

Is there any way to get more verbose messages? I've had a look through the files I edited and new ones I created and can seem to figure this one out myself.

Thank you very much for any suggestions.
--
Lewis