OK, I think this is a case of me going through this with a fine tooth comb when I have time.

Thanks David

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 3:04 AM, David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> wrote:
lewis john mcgibbney wrote:

> An update... the 1st problem seems to be with the apache feather logo which
> is defined in skinconf.xml as follows
>   <!-- group logo -->
>   <group-name>Apache</group-name>
>   <group-description>Apache Software Foundation</group-description>
>   <group-url>http://www.apache.org/</group-url>
>   <group-logo>http://www.apache.org/images/feather-small.gif</group-logo>
>
> When I view my changes in the Jetty webapp the feather is not present on the
> index.html page, therefore I suspect that this is why this issue is
> occurring. Any ideas to sort this one out please?

Since you referenced a remote resource, perhaps it was not
available at the forrest run-time. I see that you later
added a local copy to .../resources/images/ directory.

Regarding your subsequent error listings in this thread,
i do not know, sorry.

-David

--
Lewis