forrest-user mailing list archives

From lewis john mcgibbney <>
Subject Re: Problem understanding broken-links.xml after making changes to site
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 17:42:28 GMT
Hi guys,

A mistake by myself, it is apache-forrest-0.10-dev I am using to build the
site sorry.

An update... the 1st problem seems to be with the apache feather logo which
is defined in skinconf.xml as follows
  <!-- group logo -->
  <group-description>Apache Software Foundation</group-description>

When I view my changes in the Jetty webapp the feather is not present on the
index.html page, therefore I suspect that this is why this issue is
occurring. Any ideas to sort this one out please?

I am still stumped as to the second error as the logging doesn't highlight
where is is coming.

Thanks for pointers if any.

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 10:08 PM, lewis john mcgibbney <> wrote:

> Hi list,
> Using the most recent stable forrest release I made some changes to the
> Apache Nutch site (haven't committed them yet due to problems) but building
> our site code with 'forrest' fails with the following material in
> broken-links.xml
> <broken-links>
>   <link message="The current document is unable to create an element of the
> requested type (namespace:, name:
> html).">index.pdf</link>
>   <link message="No pipeline matched request:
> error:ext:wiki">error:ext:wiki</link>
> </broken-links>
> Is there any way to get more verbose messages? I've had a look through the
> files I edited and new ones I created and can seem to figure this one out
> myself.
> Thank you very much for any suggestions.
> --
> *Lewis*

View raw message