forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Szabo, Patrick \(LNG-VIE\)" <patrick.sz...@lexisnexis.at>
Subject AW: moving to different hardware
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 08:07:26 GMT
David,

Thank you for your help.
I did not follow your last instructions because it seems to work now.
I got no clue why but it does ;-)

So thank you guys for your support !

Have a great weekend !

Kind regards

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Patrick Szabo
 XSLT-Entwickler
LexisNexis
Marxergasse 25, 1030 Wien

mailto:patrick.szabo@lexisnexis.at
Tel.: +43 (1) 534 52 - 1573
Fax: +43 (1) 534 52 - 146

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Von: David Crossley [mailto:crossley@apache.org]
Gesendet: Freitag, 17. Dezember 2010 09:03
An: user@forrest.apache.org
Betreff: Re: moving to different hardware

Szabo, Patrick (LNG-VIE) wrote:
> Maybe i should say that i'm using version 7 because my existing project was running with
that version...

That explains why the 'forrest seed-sample' is not available
but 'forrest seed' is exactly the same thing.

Using the old Forrest-0.7 should be okay.

Would you please do the following. Not sure of the syntax for
Windows but you see what i mean. We are cleaning and re-building Forrest.

] cd $FORREST_HOME/main
] build clean
] build

Then try the 'forrest run' again in that test seed site.

-David