forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: timed out only for several files
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 23:55:09 GMT
Szabo, Patrick (LNG-VIE) wrote:
> I guess this is what's going wrong:
>
> ERROR   (2010-12-21) 14:32.34:132   [access] (/cpf/news/vpi.html) PoolThread-7/CocoonServlet:
Internal Cocoon Problem
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error executing pipeline.: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException:
Error executing pipeline.: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> Caused by: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error executing pipeline.: java.net.ConnectException:
Connection timed out: connect
> .
> .
>

> Does anyone know what i should to next ?!

Ah, i wonder if it is going to the network to get a DTD
that is declared in your special xml source files.
It should be specified in a catalog entity resolver
to refer to local copies, but perhaps is not.

I wonder if on the old machine, it was doing it too.
There it might have had an outgoing connection available,
but on this new machine, not.

I suggest installing ngrep.sf.net or some such
and search for "dtd".

I know that you are using an old version of Forrest,
but this newer documentation would be of more help:
http://forrest.apache.org/docs/validation.html#catalog

-David