forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Szabo, Patrick \(LNG-VIE\)" <patrick.sz...@lexisnexis.at>
Subject AW: Lucene Search
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:26:38 GMT
Thanks a lot David - your tipps have already helped me ^^

kind regards

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Patrick Szabo
 XSLT-Entwickler
LexisNexis
Marxergasse 25, 1030 Wien

mailto:patrick.szabo@lexisnexis.at
Tel.: +43 (1) 534 52 - 1573
Fax: +43 (1) 534 52 - 146

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Von: David Crossley [mailto:crossley@apache.org]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. November 2010 15:23
An: user@forrest.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Lucene Search

Szabo, Patrick (LNG-VIE) wrote:

> I thought it was going to have something to do with xdoc-to-lucene.xsl but i don't know
how to implement new field in that stylesheet. I can see how the other fields are stored but
what i don't know how the xdoc version of my files look so i can't extend the exsiting template.

> I could just take a look at what the xml2xdoc stylesheet does but it would be a lot easyer
if i could take a look at an actual xdoc file....is there a way to store those intermediate
xdoc files ?!

Do 'forrest run' then request
localhost:8888/index.xml

See some other tips in
http://forrest.apache.org/howto-dev.html

Also perhaps see the main/webapp/search.xmap
which will show some other internal requests
that might be useful such as
localhost:8888/index.lucene

> I'm not very familiar with cocoon jet so that might be a dumb question.
>
> The pipeline goes like this: our xml (dita) -> xdoc -> html, pdf, ... Right ?!

Yes.

-David