forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Szabo, Patrick \(LNG-VIE\)" <patrick.sz...@lexisnexis.at>
Subject Lucene Search for a range of dates
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 14:14:52 GMT
Hi,

I'm probably using a quite old version of lucene. (where can i see which
i'm using !?)
If the name of the .jar is the same as the version then I'm using 1.4.3.

I want to search for files that have been modified between the
21.06.2010 and the 24.06.2010.
I know that there is a file with the value 23.06.2010 in the version
field so that should show up in the resultlist.

I did the following:

version:{21.06.2010 TO 24.06.2010}

unfortunately Lucene gives me no results.

If I search for version:23.06.2010 I do get a few hits.

Any ideas ?!

Is there a way to use regex in lucene ?!

Thanks in advance...

kind regards

Patrick Szabo
 XSLT-Entwickler