forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lucene Search
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:23:21 GMT
Szabo, Patrick (LNG-VIE) wrote:

> I thought it was going to have something to do with xdoc-to-lucene.xsl but i don't know
how to implement new field in that stylesheet. I can see how the other fields are stored but
what i don't know how the xdoc version of my files look so i can't extend the exsiting template.

> I could just take a look at what the xml2xdoc stylesheet does but it would be a lot easyer
if i could take a look at an actual xdoc file....is there a way to store those intermediate
xdoc files ?!

Do 'forrest run' then request
localhost:8888/index.xml

See some other tips in
http://forrest.apache.org/howto-dev.html

Also perhaps see the main/webapp/search.xmap
which will show some other internal requests
that might be useful such as
localhost:8888/index.lucene

> I'm not very familiar with cocoon jet so that might be a dumb question.
>
> The pipeline goes like this: our xml (dita) -> xdoc -> html, pdf, ... Right ?!

Yes.

-David