forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Re: Convert xdoc document to PDF
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 05:30:37 GMT
Hi Alan,

as far as I remember the stylesheets  for pdf-generation have moved from
core into the pdf-output-plugin.

So you may be looking at outdated style sheets. Which might also explain
the errors you are getting (some changes were required in the
transformations to accomodate that last fop-update).

Check out
plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf/resources/stylesheets for
the current stylesheets (from head).
After using Forrest with the pdf-plugin for the first time, you will
also find the stylesheets in
build/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf/resources/stylesheets.

Yet I agree with Brian, these style sheets were designed to be used in a
pipeline, so you may have to make some major adjustments.

Regards,
Ferdinand Soethe