forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: SourceTypeAction does not start a transformation
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 23:43:02 GMT
Tobias Neef wrote:
> I like to transform a XML file with various namespaces into the xdoc
> format. The XML file is in the xdoc/sap directory and the
> transformation is also in place. My problem now is, that nothing
> appears on my screen when I want to have a look at the transformed
> file.

I don't know if this is relevant, but i did have trouble using
the "namespace" method.

See my comment in
I did also try using the "namespace" method of SourceTypeAction.
It does detect that properly, but then something further down
the forrest processing gets confused about the namespace.

View raw message