forrest-user mailing list archives

From Phillip Hall <>
Subject Rendering XML transformed from aggregated content
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 06:25:22 GMT
I have a problem rendering the Forrest site from two XML files
aggregated in a pipeline from the Sitemap.xmap file.

I am using Forrest 8.0. I created an XSL stylesheet to format the
combined XML files wih "document" root tags as per v-13 DTD.

However this is not displayed with the Forrest skin but as raw HTML.

How can I apply the default Forrest skin to this XML output?

I have searched the Forrest FAQ and the mail Archives without finding
a solution. Please help.

sitemap.xmap insert :

      <map:match pattern="**index.html">
        <map:aggregate element="site">
          <map:part src="{properties:content.xdocs}index.xml"/>

          <map:part src="{properties:content.xdocs}index-two.xml"/>

        <map:serialize type="xml-document"/>

My "docs-to-document.xsl"  transform :

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="">
<xsl:output method="xml"/>
  <xsl:template match="/site">
    <xsl:element name="document">
      <xsl:element name="header">
        <xsl:element name="title">
          <xsl:value-of select="/site/document/header/title"/>
      <xsl:element name="body">
        <xsl:for-each select="//section">
          <xsl:copy-of select="."/>

View raw message