From: Heather Phipps [mailto:hmphipps@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 4 May 2009 3:24 PM
To: user@forrest.apache.org
Subject: build fails when I attempt "forrest site" after "forrest seed-business"

Hi,

It appears that the source files necessary to run the command "forrest site" are not generated properly when I do "forrest seed-business."  This is what the errors look like:

X [0]                                     team/allBySkill.html    BROKEN: /Users/Heather/usg/src/documentation/content/xdocs/team/allBySkill.xml (No such file or directory)
X [0]                                     team/all.html    BROKEN: /Users/Heather/usg/src/documentation/content/xdocs/team/all.xml (No such file or directory)

I'm confused why it's looking for files that weren't automatically produced by "forrest seed-business."  Anyone else experience this?  I have no problem with running "forrest site" in a directory populated with "forrest seed."

Obviously I can add the xml files that it is looking for, or modify the site.xml file so that they aren't needed, but I'm curious why it's behaving this way...

Other info:
Mac OS 10.5.6
Java 1.5.0_16
Forrest 0.8