forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Gavin" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: build fails when I attempt "forrest site" after "forrest seed-business"
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 11:56:55 GMT
From: Heather Phipps
Sent: Thursday, 7 May 2009 3:52 AM
To: user@forrest.apache.org
Subject: Re: build fails when I attempt "forrest site" after "forrest
seed-business"

> Sure, please see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-1162.

Great, thanks. It would be good if other users/devs could maybe try this out
and see what happens for them. It fails for me in both Windows and Linux.

1. create new directory 'for-1162'
2. cd for-1162
3. forrest seedTestBusiness
4. forrest run

Do you see the same errors or is all ok?

Not being involved in this seed target before can someone confirm/deny that
Resume plugin is/isn't involved - I couldn't see any evidence in the target
seed that it is, but the output suggests otherwise. The blogsJane.xml and
blogsJoe.xml in the /resume/ directory are seemingly ignored and I can not
see any .xsl that should be processing those files (other than including the
currently broken Resume plugin)

Gav...