forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Gavin" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: build fails when I attempt "forrest site" after "forrest seed-business"
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 05:19:01 GMT
Hi Heather,

Haven't found a cause or anything yet, but am confirming it also happens for
me (in trunk) running forrest seed-business or forrest seedTestBusiness (in
forrrest run or site mode).

So something's missing. Whether it depends on the Resume plug-in that
doesn't work at the moment or something else I don't know, need to
investigate further. Can you open an issue?
(issues.apache.org/jira/browse/forrest)

I noticed on the issue tracker last year someone submitting a minor bug fix
(spelling) so I guess it was working for them at that stage.

Thanks

Gav.

  _____