forrest-user mailing list archives

From Heather Phipps <hmphi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error generating PDF from .odt file using org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.odt
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 13:18:22 GMT
I believe that the process I'm using is correct, because when I add the
sample file "opendocument-writer.odt" to my site in the same way, both the
html and PDF are generated correctly.

So, there must be some problematic difference between my .odt file and this
.odt file.  Perhaps the version of OO that was used to create it
differs...or...maybe my file contains some problematic elements?  Any
ideas?  The file appears relatively simple, with no hyperlinks or images.