forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Dr. Bhatia Praveen" <praveen.bha...@sumpurn.com>
Subject setting userconfig.xml file in output.xmap in a relative path
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 10:51:06 GMT
Hello,
   I am setting the userconfig.xml file in the output.xmap file in
org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf

  I have done it naively as thus which works but is locked to a specific
path C:\user\workspace.......:

  <map:components>
    <map:serializers default="fo2pdf">
      <map:serializer name="fo2pdf"
                src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.FOPSerializer"
                mime-type="application/pdf">
  <!-- PB Added this for fonts like msgothic-->
   <user-config>C:\user\workspace\forrest\src\main\common/userconfig.xml</user-config>
  <!-- PB ended font addition -->
   </map:serializer>
    </map:serializers>
  </map:components>

=======
It works. However, is there a neat way to use properties to write a path
above so that the path is relative to the forrest workspace?
I tried things like {properties:xdocs} but couldnt make it work....

Praveen