forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Gavin" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: I cannot generate HTML files in Apache Forrest 0.8
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 06:49:28 GMT

Hi Srinivas,

The disable-xml-link does just that, removes the XML link from the generated
site so people cant easily access index.xml instead of index.html.

What that has to do with validation I don't know.

Can you describe the steps you have taken to create and generate a site?

We might be able to spot something then.

Thanks

Gav...