forrest-user mailing list archives

From Heather Phipps <hmphi...@gmail.com>
Subject Error when generating pdf from docbook
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 16:59:44 GMT
Hi,

I set up the basic site that comes with Apache Forrest.  The only
changes I made were to add the docbook dtd (v4.4) and add the docbook
stylesheets from sourceforge, add a simple docbook file to the samples
with
a reference in the site.xml file, and added the appropriate sections
to the sitemap.xmap file:

    <sourcetype name="docbook-v4.4">
     <document-declaration public-id="-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.4//EN"/>
    </sourcetype>

and

   <map:match pattern="**.xml">
    <map:act type="sourcetype" src="{properties:content.xdocs}{1}.xml">
     <map:select type="parameter">
      <map:parameter name="parameter-selector-test" value="{sourcetype}"/>
      <map:when test="docbook-v4.4">
       <map:generate src="{properties:content.xdocs}{../1}.xml"/>
       <map:transform
          src="{properties:resources.stylesheets}/docbook-xsl-1.74.3-pre
2/html/docbook.xsl"/>
       <map:transform src="{forrest:forrest.stylesheets}/html-to-document.xsl"/>
       <map:transform type="idgen"/>
       <map:serialize type="xml-document"/>
      </map:when>
     </map:select>
    </map:act>
   </map:match>

When I run the "forrest" command, the site builds as expected except
for the pdf file to the docbook file.  The html page is generated
without a problem, and the site.xml item is added to the menu.  The
following is the error that is displayed when Forrest tries to render
it:

BROKEN: internal-destination or external-destination must be specified
in basic-link

I put some good effort into figuring it out, but have not had any
luck.  I am still very new to Forrest (and Cocoon), so I haven't done
any "advanced" debugging.  I'm hoping it's something simple.  Any
ideas?

Other info:
Mac OS 10.5.6
Java 1.5.0_16