forrest-user mailing list archives

From EMMEL Thomas <>
Subject how to source a global document-to-fo.xsl from my local one?
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:14:54 GMT

I use 0.9dev but I think this applies to all versions:

I use a local document-to-fo.xsl to change the output to pdf.
However, I don't like to copy the complete global *fo.xsl files found in the
plugin (org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf) and like to source them in
my xsl-file like this:

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl=""

<!-- ... my definitions follow -->

However this always gives an error from cocoon:

"The scheme is not conformant"

which is useless for me since I have found nothing on this error in
google etc.
When I use:

instead it works, but I don't like to use an absolute path here since we
use forrest on different machines.

Any idea?

Kind regards

View raw message