forrest-user mailing list archives

From Irrra <irina.danil...@gmail.com>
Subject Background image is not found after build
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 15:08:22 GMT

Hi,

I have a problem that I can not track down and wonder if anybody can help.

In the css section my skinconf.xml file I have bunch of classes defined like

	  .i16_back {
       background-color: #dfad72;
	   background-image: url(resources/images/bckg/i16bckg.gif);
	   background-position: center;
      }

I use reference to this class for building a table

When I run 'forrest run' everything is fine, but when I run 'forrest' and
look at the resulting site there is no background image (background color is
showing properly).

Where may be the problem? In the relative location of the files - images and
the pages referring to them (backgrounds are in the resources/images/bckgs
directory and web pages are located in the
xdocs/products/categoriex/CatName/...)? Is it using the background-image for
a table cell? Any hint will be apreciated!

- Irina