forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Dieter Schicker" <Dieter.Schic...@brz.gv.at>
Subject Problem with forrest war file
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 14:48:19 GMT
Hi there,

I created a war file of my forrest project ('forrest war' => build successfully) and now
I'm trying to deploy the project to tomcat 6. Unfortunatly I get the following error when
I try to access the application in the browser:

<error_msg>
Internal Server Error

Message: null
Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
Source: Cocoon Servlet
cause
   org.apache.cocoon.blocks.fop.FOPNGSerializer
Request URI
request-uri
   /zedoc/
Apache Cocoon 2.1.12-dev
</error_msg>

I looked into the cocoon-fop-block.jar and found a class FOPSerializer but no class FOPNGSerializer.
Can someone help me how to solve this problem?

I'm using 0.9-dev (checked out yesterday from the trunk of the svn repository).

Many thanks in advance
Dieter