forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: Forrest news
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:33:09 GMT
Tibetoine wrote:
> Hi,
> I have been watching the Apache Forrest web site for a couple of days, and I
> was wandering if this project was still in dev ?

It is still in development, however development is slow. All development
activity happens on the developer list. you can see recent activity at [1]

> What's more I would like to know if it was possible to help for this project
> ?

We are always as welcoming as possible to new blood. If you care to join
us on the developer list [2] we'll be happy to help you get settled in.
you might want to start by looking at our introductory developer docs,
e.g. [3] - however, don't be afraid to ask for more guidance on the dev
list - we're a friendly bunch ;-)

View raw message