forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cannot get variable 'plugin.xmap.output' in expression '{lm:plugin.xmap.output}'
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:33:36 GMT
paul.t.oconnell@gmail.com wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I checked again but i'm very sure i've the correct 0.8 version, i took
> it from here.
>
> http://ftp.heanet.ie/mirrors/www.apache.org/dist/forrest/apache-forrest-0.8.zip
>
> You mentioned that it might be a platform related issue on windows, do
> you have
> reference to any old occurances of this issue?.

This issue only raised its head when we changed the version of Cocoon in
trunk. It does not affect 0.8 version. For more info on how it manifests
iteself search our issue tracker and our mailing lists (although I
already did that and only found references to the problem in SVN head so
you may not want to bother).

I've not had the opportunity to look into the problem myself so I'll not
make any wild guesses right now. But whilst we wait for someone else to
have an idea can you please tell us:

What operating system?
What version of Java? (I think 0.8 has known problems with Java 1.6)

Ross