forrest-user mailing list archives

From ARobert <tibeto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Forrest news
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2008 16:05:30 GMT

First of all, thanks for your answer.

I will try to get involved in this project ... If I find time to ...

I would like to tell (with my poor english speaking) that Forrest is a very
good project. But as a good forrest user I would like to add this

In my opinion :
- Forrest web site is bad structured, it's hard to find information in
documention
- Forrest web site is not really "beautiful", it would be fine to find a
Forrest icone (Hope I'm not offending someone) and to work on Forrest CSS
(Since it's quite easy with the generated Forrest HTML code)
- The news page seems died.
- It's hard to find the Jira or Nabble page on Google.
- It's hard to find support on google.
- I always find information about forrest 0.7 whereas i'm looking for 0.8 :(

And I would really love this project when forrest has its own Forrest
eclipse editor... Is that a current project ?

I hope i didn't offend something, it seems to me that this modification
aren't so much difficul (except for eclipse editor) and it would be good for
Forrest Project public image :)

Waiting for your answers ...