forrest-user mailing list archives

From paul.t.oconn...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Re: Cannot get variable 'plugin.xmap.output' in expression '{lm:plugin.xmap.output}'
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 09:19:14 GMT
Hey,

I checked again but i'm very sure i've the correct 0.8 version, i took it
from here.

http://ftp.heanet.ie/mirrors/www.apache.org/dist/forrest/apache-forrest-0.8.zip

You mentioned that it might be a platform related issue on windows, do you
have
reference to any old occurances of this issue?.

Regards,

On Nov 18, 2008 12:38am, Ross Gardler <rgardler@apache.org> wrote:

> On 17 Nov 2008, at 17:06, paul.t.oconnell@gmail.com wrote:
>

> Hi,
>

> I've setup forrest 0.8 and run the 'seed' and 'site' commands, but i keep
getting this

> error. I'm not sure which locationmap.xml file i should be editing. Can
anybody suggest

> a workaround?
>

> Are you sure you are using 0.8? That version has been on release for a
long time and this problem (to my recollection) has not been reported by
any other users. However, SVN head currently displays this problem on
Windows.