Take a look at the stylesheet in the pdf-output-plugin to find out which color-definitions are used in pdf.
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf/resources/stylesheets/document-to-fo.xsl?revision=691220&view=markup

Definitions like
<xsl:variable
        name="background-color"
        select="$config/colors/color[@name='body']/@value" />
reference settings in skinconfig (<color name="body" value="#ffffff" link="#0F3660" vlink="#009999" hlink="#000066"/>) and are used in one or several of the helper stylesheets in the directory.
<fo:block background-color="{$background-color}">
      <xsl:apply-templates>
        <xsl:with-param name="level" select="number($level)+1"/>
      </xsl:apply-templates>
    </fo:block>
Regards,
Ferdinand Soethe

---

Fischerzug 3a
21522 Hohnstorf
Germany
ph  +4139/696244
mob +1772507870
Tax-ID.: 2326 02613903524
http://soethe.net/ferdinandSoethe.vcf

Irrra schrieb:
The colors part changes colors of the generated html page but the pdf files
still use the colors of the initial skin. There is nothing in the pdf part
of the skinconf.xml (at least nothin I see..) which color-related.