forrest-user mailing list archives

From Pablo Barrera <barr...@gsyc.es>
Subject Locationmap does not work with dispatcher
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:30:27 GMT
Hello,

I have a problem with dispatcher and I am still stuck with it. I am
trying to use forrest to convert documents from moinmoin format to TEI
format. I use locationmap.xml to search the pages in the remote wiki
server. The system is working correctly, producing TEI and HTML outputs.

However I would like to improve a little bit the result. I want to
introduce a new component in the final document that includes all the
links within the text. Some sort of "Reference" section. To do so I've
started to use dispatcher but with no luck.

When I activate the plugins for dispatcher in forrest.properties the
system does not work with locationmap. I am able to produce a TEI or a
HTML document from a moinmoin document, but only if it is located in
the content dir. But when I use try to use the remove server I obtain
different errors:

Message: null
Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
Source: Cocoon Servlet
Request URI
wiki/CommunityTools.html

cause
dispatcherError: 500 - Internal server error
The contract "siteinfo-meta-navigation" has thrown thrown an exception
by resolving raw data from "cocoon://wiki/
CommunityTools.navigation.xml".
dispatcherErrorStack:
  org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException: Exception
during processing of cocoon://wiki/CommunityTools.navigation.xml

or

Message: Resource Not Found
not be found
Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
Source: Cocoon Servlet

I have looking to the documentation but I haven't found anything about
this particular issue. Any idea?

I configured forrest as follows:
forrest.properties:
project.required.plugins=org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf,org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.simplifiedDocbook,org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.wiki,org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.tei,org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher,org.apache.forrest.themes.core,org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.inputModule

locationmap.xml:
<locationmap xmlns="http://apache.org/forrest/locationmap/1.0">
   <components>
     <matchers default="lm">
       <matcher
         name="lm"

src="org.apache.forrest.locationmap.WildcardLocationMapHintMatcher"/>
     </matchers>
   </components>
   <locator>

     <match pattern="project.wiki/**.moinwiki">
         <location src="http://wiki.MYSERVER/{1}?action=raw" />
     </match>

     <match pattern="project.wiki/**.xml">
	    <location src="http://wiki.MYSERVER/{1}?
action=format&amp;mimetype=xml/docbook" />
     </match>
   </locator>
</locationmap>

Regards,