forrest-user mailing list archives

From Pablo Barrera <barr...@gsyc.es>
Subject Using plugins in local dir
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 14:32:20 GMT
Hello

I have modified a plugin and I want to install it in my site project.

If I have understand it correctly, according to this [1] I should copy
the whole directory to MYSITE/plugins and modify my forrest.properties
file as

project.required.plugins.src=${forrest.home}/plugins,${forrest.home}/
whiteboard/plugins,/export/forrest_plugins

Maybe this is a type, so I tried:
project.required.plugins.src=${project.home}/plugins,${forrest.home}/
plugins,${forrest.home}/whiteboard/plugins

I though everything was working correctly (and I submitted a bug for
this), but it seems I had some kind of problem with the cache. Right
now, after deleting all build directories it's not working (with both
project.required.plugins.src). Forrest uses the old version of the
plugin instead of the new one, located on MYSITE/plugins. I know this
plugin should work, because when I move the folder into the forrest
code (the default location for the plugins) I obtain the desired
output. Am I missing something here?

Regards,

Pablo

[1] http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_90/usingPlugins.html