forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Gavin" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: Using locationmap in sitemap.xmap
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 05:12:36 GMT

Ok, I'll give it one go assuming you haven't solved it already.

Are you talking about in the input.xmap (or output.xmap) of the plugin.

In the case of the tei input plugin ,currently the locationmap.xml has
a match pattern entry of :-

match pattern="tei.transform.*.*"

so the corresponding entry in input.xmap should look something like

<map:transform src="{lm:tei.transform.alldocs.revisions}" />

Not sure if that helps.

Gav...