forrest-user mailing list archives

From Pablo Barrera <barr...@gsyc.es>
Subject Re: Locationmap does not work with dispatcher
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:05:15 GMT
On 11/09/2008, at 8:13:07, Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-09-11 at 09:58 +1000, David Crossley wrote:
>> Pablo Barrera wrote:
>>>
>>> I have a problem with dispatcher and I am still stuck with it.
>>
>> The Dispatcher is in development and issues with its
>> use should be discussed on the "dev" mailing list.
>> Most developers will have read your message here
>> so you can just refer to it.
>
> IMO it is not a dispatcher problem at all.
>
> However besides the wiki the other plugins used are in the
> whiteboard so
> definitely a dev topic.

Thanks. I think your are right. Using yours tips I have been looking
around a little bit more to the communication between the wiki server
and the forrest instance. It seems the problem is there. With a new
local installation of moinmoin in my computer everything is working
smooth. My guess is I am being banned from the moinmoin wiki server
and it refuses to provide the correct page. I have spend hours trying
to figure out this, because the server always answer correctly to my
while I was connecting to it directly. I will look on this further.

I will move any other comment about dispatcher to the dev list.

Thank you again,

Pablo

--
Pablo Barrera