forrest-user mailing list archives

From Pablo Barrera <barr...@gsyc.es>
Subject Using locationmap in sitemap.xmap
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 17:58:18 GMT
Hello

I am trying to read several files from a directory to extract some
information from each one and create a resume. I am being looking at
org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.Resume. I have my sitemap working but
I use this line (a copy from a similar line in the plugin code):

<map:transform src="{properties:resources}/stylesheets/alldocs-to-
revisions.xsl" />

I tried to use locationmap to look for the xsl code, so I changed the
line to

<map:transform src="{lm:transformation.alldocs.revisions}" />

and then to

<map:transform src="{lm:alldocs-to-revisions.xsl}" />

as commented in [1], but it's not working. My locationmap looks at /
PATH-TO-MY-SITE/src/documentation/skins/pelt/xslt/html/alldocs-to-
revisions.xsl

Why is it looking to pelt/xslt/html? Any idea?

Thanks

[1] http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/locationmap.html

--
Pablo Barrera