forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Locationmap does not work with dispatcher
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:48:10 GMT
Pablo Barrera wrote:
> When I activate the plugins for dispatcher in forrest.properties the
> system does not work with locationmap. I am able to produce a TEI or a
> HTML document from a moinmoin document, but only if it is located in the
> content dir. But when I use try to use the remove server I obtain
> different errors:
>
> Message: null
> Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
> Source: Cocoon Servlet
> Request URI
> wiki/CommunityTools.html
>
> cause
> dispatcherError: 500 - Internal server error
> The contract "siteinfo-meta-navigation" has thrown thrown an exception
> by resolving raw data from "cocoon://wiki/CommunityTools.navigation.xml".
> dispatcherErrorStack:
>  org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException: Exception during
> processing of cocoon://wiki/CommunityTools.navigation.xml
>
> or
>
> Message: Resource Not Found
> be found
> Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
> Source: Cocoon Servlet

When you say you get different errors, is it predictable which error you
get?

You might want to install the forrestbar [1] (assuming you use Firefox)
this has a set of options that are really useful in debugging the
dispatcher. It helps understand what parts of a request are working and
which are failing.

Someone else might be able to help you with more targetted info.

Ross

[1] http://forrest.apache.org/tools/forrestbar.html