forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems with build
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 02:11:28 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> >
> > No it is something different. I suspect there sneaked an illegal between
> > body and p. Try the following (one line no spaces between the tags):
> >
> > What does gives that?
>
> No. As i reported yesterday, Irrra's document does
> validate okay for me. There are no xml issues.

Sorry Thorsten. Those words came out wrong.
I was trying to steer back towards such issues
after getting Irrra to be sure that the xml validation
was actually working. See the other part of this
email thread.

Irrra, you replied to Thorsten's suggestion, saying
that it made no difference. Did you actually re-enter
you just modify your existing bad document? In the
latter case the spurious characters might still remain.

-David