forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems with build
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 23:15:58 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Irrra wrote:
> > Nope, it's JDK 5 the environment variable is referring to...
>
> Ok, since there is an open issue with the validation and JDK 6.

I don't reckon that that is the issue. That was only related
to the use of RELAX NG with Jing in one certain part of the
validation. The error messages that Irrra is reporting are
not the same as that issues symptoms..

> > But I might have
> > both 5 and 6 installed on my machine. May it be the problem?
>
> No it is something different. I suspect there sneaked an illegal between
> body and p. Try the following (one line no spaces between the tags):
>
> What does gives that?

No. As i reported yesterday, Irrra's document does
validate okay for me. There are no xml issues.

Irrra would you please respond to the question that
i asked yesterday.

I feel that we are wasting time here.

-David