forrest-user mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <cyriaque.dupoiri...@pco-innovation.com>
Subject RE : RE : RE : Link in OpenOffice Writer document
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 15:37:19 GMT
Oh, yeah, that's possible. I currently do not have access to my source files...
I will confirm this as soon as my machine is repaired...

Salutations,
Cyriaque Dupoirieux,
De : Ferdinand Soethe [sammler@soethe.net]
Date d'envoi : lundi 15 septembre 2008 17:27
À : user@forrest.apache.org
Objet : Re: RE : RE : Link in OpenOffice Writer document

As far as I remember it is important that your link points to the
odt-documentname but with the extension .html so that
Forrest will process it properly. That is a bit confusing but consistent
with the "you ask for what you want and not where it originates
from"-logic of Forrest Pipelines.

Cyriaque, pls correct me if I'm wrong here. Haven't done this in a long
time.

hth,
Ferdinand