forrest-user mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <cyriaque.dupoiri...@pco-innovation.com>
Subject RE : RE : RE : Link in OpenOffice Writer document
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 15:19:41 GMT
I don't know if you need to move to 0.9 but this is actually the one I am using...

Salutations,
Cyriaque Dupoirieux,
De : Alexandre Gacon [alexandre.gacon@gmail.com]
Date d'envoi : lundi 15 septembre 2008 16:22
À : user@forrest.apache.org
Objet : Re: RE : RE : Link in OpenOffice Writer document

Ok, I got the odt plugin and run my test again : the behavior is the same. The generated link
points to my odt document and not a HTML file.

I am  using the 0.8 version of Forrest. Should I move to 0.9 version and try to build a dev
version of the plugin ?

Salutations,
Alexandre Gacon

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 4:15 PM, Cyriaque Dupoirieux <cyriaque.dupoirieux@pco-innovation.com<mailto:cyriaque.dupoirieux@pco-innovation.com>>