forrest-user mailing list archives

From <Andreas.Lehmkueh...@rwe.com>
Subject Broken links in pdf-tab.html
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:45:03 GMT
Hi all,

I've problems generating a working pdf-tab.html and consequently the pdf-tab.pdf doesn't work
either. After playing around with some configuration details the generation of the pdf-tab
starts. All links in the generated menu are working, but all other links are broken. Most
of them are definied as indirect link in the site.xml.

I'm using forrest 0.9-dev and I followed the howto http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/howto/howto-pdf-tab.html
to activate the pdf-tab for one of my tabs. The broken links are working within my site without
problems. The generation of a static version works fine too, except of the pdf-tab.

Any ideas?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Andreas Lehmkühler

RWE IT GmbH
Application Centre Downstream Solutions
Customer Application Management (CHI-ADA)
Huyssenallee 16-18, 45128 Essen

T intern 70-21639
T extern +49 201 12-21639
F +49 201 12-24796

Geschaeftsfuehrung: Chittur Ramakrishnan, Dr. Berend Holst,
Dr. Jens Hueffer, Georg K. Lambertz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Dortmund
Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Dortmund
Handelsregister-Nr. HR B 21222