forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Broken links in pdf-tab.html
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 15:14:56 GMT
Michael Parker wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> f.y.i.:
> I opened a report for  the same bug a while ago
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-1056>
> but  without any reponse by now.

Andreas, can you confirm your bug is the same as that reported in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-211 which is a duplicate of
the bug identified above.

Either way, I suspect this is a "scratch your own itch" problem. The
bugs have been on file for a long time and have been marked as "minor"
by the existing project team. The only way these are likely to be fixed
is to fix them yourselves.

Of course, we'll help out where we can but we need complete debugging
info and perhaps a sample site that reproduces the problem so we can
test it.

A good start for your debugging info is to turn on logging for the
linkrewriter and send the relevant parts of the logs to this thread.

Ross