forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Broken links in pdf-tab.html
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 07:09:46 GMT
Andreas.Lehmkuehler wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
> > Michael Parker wrote:
> > >
> > > f.y.i.:
> > > I opened a report for  the same bug a while ago
> > > <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-1056>
> > > but  without any reponse by now.
>
> > Andreas, can you confirm your bug is the same as that reported
> > in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-211 which is a duplicate of
> > the bug identified above.
> >
> It's the same bug. I'll try to get some debug informations david asked for and I'll post
them on the dev list.

It was Ross.

It is better to attach stuff to an Issue in Jira,
rather than send to the mailing list.

However, i don't think that will help. If the behaviour
can be demonstrated by one of our "seed sample sites"
then any developer can see the logs for themselves.

What we really need is for developers to help solve the
problem on the dev list. Other developers can help to guide.

-David