forrest-user mailing list archives

From gulfiz ergin <gulfi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to use photogallery plugin?
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:28:14 GMT
<If you've followed the docs and put your images in
<{properties:content.xdocs}/images/gallery/ then you should be able to
<navigate to /gallery/index.html and see them. Maybe you could explain
<exactly how far you are getting and report any errors you've
<encountered?
<--tim
I am so sorry about my dumb questions.Should I create this index.html or plugin will do it
for me?
I created it by myself and actually i don't know which codes I should write in it?Is there
any example
.xml file (for gallery) that I can see what should I have and then I can change it for my
site?