forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Dr. Bhatia Praveen" <praveen.bha...@sumpurn.com>
Subject Japanese string: Difference between static pages and servlet pages
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 04:23:27 GMT
Hi,
   I wrote a Japanese string in index.xml and processed it to .html files in
the servlet mode ("Forrest run" seen under localhost). The string is showing
fine.
   However, when I convert it into static site (Forrest site), the string is
corrupted and also gives an error "that it is not ending with quote" (In the
corrupted string viewed by Open Source of IE, the end quote is also seems to
be lost).

  What is the difference between the processing of the index.xml page, under
Forrest run  & Forrest site, which could cause this problem? .. and how can
I overcome it?

Regards
Praveen