Hi,

I am trying to use the Daisy plugin to publish content from a Daisy site via Forrest.

I started by creating a dummy project

Per the instructions on the location map, I added the following match to the sitemap.xmap file associated with my project:

      <map:match pattern="locationmap-project.xml">

        <map:generate src="http://localhost:9263/publisher/blob?documentId=1-DSY&amp;version=live&amp;partType=10"/>

        <map:transform src="{forrest:plugins}/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.Daisy/resources/stylesheets/navigation-to-locationmap.xsl">

          <map:parameter name="publisherURL" value="http://localhost:9263/publisher/"/>

          <map:parameter name="pathPrefix" value="/"/>

        </map:transform>

        <map:serialize type="xml"/>

      </map:match>

This differs from the instructions in two ways. First, I do not embed the username/password, that syntax seemed to fail. Second the partType for navigation is 10, not the 1 given in the example.

The navigation document is 2-DSY, so I created a site.xml containing the following:

<site label="MyProj" href="" xmlns="http://apache.org/forrest/linkmap/1.0" xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude" tab="">

            <xi:include href="cocoon://2.daisy.navigation"/>

</site>

When I run “forrest site” I get the following broken link:

  <link message="Resource not found: cocoon://1.daisy.navigation" uri="linkmap.html">

  </link>

I assume I’m setting something up incorrectly?

Michael

The information transmitted herewith is sensitive information of Chordiant Software or its customers and is intended only for use to the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.