whatever I wrote there it is saying "..is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file"..what am i doing wrong i dont know:(
thanks in advance for ur help!

----- Original Message ----
From: Ross Gardler <rgardler@apache.org>
To: user@forrest.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 4:02:52 AM
Subject: Re: a newbie couldnt install the program

gulfiz ergin wrote:
> hi all,
> i've just started to learn forrest. i have read all documents that I
> found. however, i am not able to install it. I am using Windows Xp.I am
> creating environmental variable. but when I write "forrest-projecthelp"
> , it is not working..

You need a space between "forrest" and "-projecthelp"

> Actually I don't get on well with computer.And
> within  one week I need to prepare a report to my boss about this
> program.please help me!

We'll help as much as we can but we aren't going to do your report for
you. The more you can contribute back to us the more we'll help you.

Suggest to your boss that he agrees to release a a version back to the
project and you'll find us more willing to help.

Ross