Hi,
  I want to embed javascript code in the final html pages generated by forrest ie it should have
 <script language="JavaScript"> ..... </script>

 when I run it in jetty mode it works fine in the displayed html page. However, when I try to get a static site in stops because it cannot be validated and is hence not a valid doc type.
To overcome this problem, I stopped validation of xdocs files, which works.
Is there a better neater solution to include  <script language="JavaScript"> ..... </script> in the final html page generated?

Praveen