forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Toback" <Michael.Tob...@chordiant.com>
Subject RE: Using the navigation page for org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.Daisy
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 00:46:50 GMT
Hi Ross,

Thanks for your help.

Maybe I should start from the beginning?

We want to be able to take content from a Daisy repository and publish
it through Forrest.

1. How do I set up the http request? By looking in the index.xml in the
plugin documentation, I think it would be this:

<map:match pattern="locationmap-project.xml">
  <map:generate
src="http://user:password@localhost:9263/publisher/blob?documentId=NAVIG
ATION-DOCUMENT-ID&amp;version=live&amp;partType=1"/>
  <map:transform
src="{forrest:plugins}/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.Daisy/resources/s
tylesheets/navigation-to-locationmap.xsl">
    <map:parameter name="publisherURL"
value="http://username:password@localhost:9263/publisher/"/>
    <map:parameter name="pathPrefix" value="/"/>
  </map:transform>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

Do I have to change NAVIGATION-DOCUMENT-ID to the navigation document
number? Or is it number + namespace??

2. If I'm not using content other than daisy, do I need a site xml file?

3. Where do I run forrest from for a daisy site?? I was guessing
<DaisyRoot>\WikiData\sites\<site_name>

4. Do I need to seed a daisy site? Or do I need to change some
properties file so it knows to use the daisy plugin?
The information transmitted herewith is sensitive      information of Chordiant Software or
its customers and is intended only for use to the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.