forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Toback" <Michael.Tob...@chordiant.com>
Subject RE: Using the navigation page for org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.Daisy
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 20:59:54 GMT
When I install forrest 0.8 on a separate machine and download the 0.8
version of the plugin (from the forrest.apache.org/plugins/ site) I get
the following error on running http://localhost:8888/

Could not find component for role:
[org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/project]
(Key=&apos;org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/projec
t&apos;)

Get the same error when installing the SVN plugin and run "Forrest run"

-----Original Message-----
From: Ross Gardler [mailto:rgardler@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 4:06 AM
To: user@forrest.apache.org
Subject: Re: Using the navigation page for
org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.Daisy

Michael Toback wrote:
> I am trying to use the Daisy plugin to publish content from a Daisy
site
> via Forrest.

It looks to me like you are using the latest SVN head version of Forrest

but using the docs from the website (which represent the latest
published version of the plugin.

The docs ones bundled with the source are up to date (I think).

cd FORREST_HOME
cd whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.Daisy
forrest run
http://localhost:8888

If you still hit problems let us know. In fact, if it works well for you

let us know and we'll release a 0.9-dev snapshot version of the plugin
and thus update the online docs.

Ross
The information transmitted herewith is sensitive      information of Chordiant Software or
its customers and is intended only for use to the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.