forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Toback" <Michael.Tob...@chordiant.com>
Subject Using the navigation page for org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.Daisy
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:13:35 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use the Daisy plugin to publish content from a Daisy site
via Forrest.

I started by creating a dummy project

Per the instructions on the location map, I added the following match to
the sitemap.xmap file associated with my project:

      <map:match pattern="locationmap-project.xml">

        <map:generate
src="http://localhost:9263/publisher/blob?documentId=1-DSY&amp;version=l
ive&amp;partType=10"/>

        <map:transform
src="{forrest:plugins}/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.Daisy/resources/s
tylesheets/navigation-to-locationmap.xsl">

          <map:parameter name="publisherURL"
value="http://localhost:9263/publisher/"/>

          <map:parameter name="pathPrefix" value="/"/>

        </map:transform>

        <map:serialize type="xml"/>

      </map:match>

This differs from the instructions in two ways. First, I do not embed
the username/password, that syntax seemed to fail. Second the partType
for navigation is 10, not the 1 given in the example.

The navigation document is 2-DSY, so I created a site.xml containing the
following:

<site label="MyProj" href=""
xmlns="http://apache.org/forrest/linkmap/1.0"
xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude" tab="">

            <xi:include href="cocoon://2.daisy.navigation"/>

</site>

When I run "forrest site" I get the following broken link:

  <link message="Resource not found: cocoon://1.daisy.navigation"
uri="linkmap.html">

  </link>

I assume I'm setting something up incorrectly?

Michael

The information transmitted herewith is sensitive      information of Chordiant Software or
its customers and is intended only for use to the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.